The Glasgow Foodie walking tour
The Glasgow tour starts at 12 noon finishing around 3.30pm Monday to Saturday.Alternatively Monday to Thursday we offer a 5pm tour finishing around 8.30pm. With the help of your guide and the places visited you will not only enjoy good food, drink and company you will also learn about the rich history of Glasgow. For parties of four or more we can arrange a tour outwith our set times.
- Guided walking tours of Glasgow
- Visit unusual/hidden restaurants, shops and bars
- Taste dishes specially prepared for you (starter size portions)
- Sample individually selected beer & malt whisky
- Discover the history behind the premises
On the tour you will be tasting food, whisky and beer as well as one or two surprises along the way. By the conclusion of the tour the food and drink consumed most people have felt they have had a full meal.
Tickets priced from £59-£63
Included in ticket price:
- All food & drink tastings in the premises you visit.
- Guided sightseeing tour of Glasgow
- A wireless audio system to hear tour guide on the move
- Information sheet of what's on in Glasgow, during your stay.
- Map and details on bars, restaurants and shops visited on our Glasgow tour.
- Discount card for participating bars and restaurants on our walking tour
Tickets have to be pre booked.
- This guarantees your place.
- Allows the guided tours to leave on time (we know when everyone has arrived).
- Allows restaurants and bars to have prepared food and drink for all those on the sightseeing tour.
- Once booked your walking tour will go ahead. Paying in advance ensures we will run the tour even if it is just for you.
- Tickets are from £59-£63 per person.
- Payment can be taken online using a credit or debit card, click "Tour booking" to make online booking & payment.
- Prices are in pounds sterling, the World pay web site will show you the cost in your local currency.
- Payment can also be made by credit/debit card over the phone, click on "contact" for phone number.
Cancelling or rescheduling
- Cancellations of one of our walking tours of Glasgow is accepted with 2 days notice, admin fee of £10 per ticket on cancellation.
- We will endeavour to accommodate a reschedule walking tour for you with 2 days notice. But cancellation of the re scheduled date will not be liable to a refund even if giving 2 days notice.
There is presently no discount for students, OAPs or Children.
Our walking tour of Glasgow is mainly on the flat and at some stop there will be seating and toilet facilities available. The walk is broken up in into 15-20 minute sections between stops. Tours go ahead no matter the weather so please dress appropriately.
Vegetarian or special dietary requirements.
If we are told in advance we can make arrangements for vegetarians or anyone with special dietary needs going on the walking tours.
Presently the walking tours are in English only. For groups of four or more we can offer the tour in Italian, Spanish, German or French. Please email to request a tour in a language other than English. email@example.com
There is various paid parking within Glasgow on and off street. You will be enjoying some alcohol along the way of the walking tours so driving afterwards is not recommended.
Start & finish of tour
The location of the start of the walking tours of Glasgow will be emailed to you with the confirmation of your booking. Your guide will assist with directions back to your accommodation at the end of the walking tour if required.
We pride ourselves on providing a first class service so please let the guide know if you are unhappy during the walking tour. In the unlikely event you are still unhappy after the walking tour is over please contact us by phone, email or letter, stating the problems you incurred and we will refund in part or full where necessary.This does not affect your statutory rights.